The aim of this part was to create a simple, real-time overview of the devices' status that are part of the current system. The Dashboard includes two main pages:
- a list-like overview of all devices in the system with some of their significant health data
- and a page dedicated to per device overview with
- OS and Kernel information
- CPU, RAM and Swap data (with visualization)
- and a list of running processes.
- access to server and remote terminals and a specific pop-up to deploy packages
Charts are only used per device to offer a cleaner end result.
The gauge charts (by Chartist) give the user a graphical representation about the current status of the device, while the linechart (by Chartjs) provides a more detailed look on the changes of this status with time.